Out with Intan

Labels:
I woke up around 9 a.m and take shower... then on9 for a while kat facebook tu... btw sindrom malas bukak friendster semakin menjadi-jadi sejak akhir2 ini... uish bapak skema ayat aku!

yeah, serious! lately my view more to facebook than friendster or tagged.... don't know why!

so seperti dijanjikan, around 3pm intan came to my house n pick me up before we headed to AEON Bukit Indah.... and u know what? all the way, she keep babbling bout her problems!

Bila dh sampai, we just headed to its foodcourt n makan! OMG i'm just so hungry!





my choice! look yummy but bolehla...


intan with her mee...

lepas je makan, we just walk for window shopping... n sampai kat one outlet ni, intan try la satu jeans, u know what... she claiming that dia dah kurus :-), i just.....LOL....

dlm kul 6 lebih then we just gerak kluar n balik coz she r going to taman U to see her parents.

btw, i'm going to pick up my housemate, Boy at the Senai Airport, he may arrive arround 11pm from K. Kinabalu... harap2 flight dia x delay....thanks to Laila coz sanggup temankan aku drive g sana... so bye2....

0 comments: